Our publication scheme details which information held by NRW is available to you.
The publication scheme was established in accordance with Section 19 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and in accordance with guidance issued by the Information Commissioner’s Office.
You can find most of the information available through the scheme on this website. Alternatively, it may be provided upon request.
Who we are and what we do
- Our roles and responsibilities
- How we are managed
- Our board members and their responsibilities
- Location of our offices
- Contact details
What we spend and how we spend it
- Annual report and accounts 2021-2022
- Details of contracts and tenders worth over £25,000
- Capital Investment programme rivers and coastline
- Salary ranges of NRW staff
- Procurement in Natural Resources Wales
What our priorities are and how we are doing
How we make our decisions
Our policies and procedures
- Complaints Policy
- Enforcement and Prosecution Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Welsh Language Policy
- Social media policy
- Our charging schemes
Lists and registers
Services we offer
- Regulatory responsibilities
- News and Events
- Advice and guidance
- Research and reports
- Access our data, maps and reports
If you can’t find what you need through this scheme or through our website, you can make a request to us under the Freedom of Information Act (FOI) and Environmental Information Regulations (EIR).